Skip to content
STEPS TO SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER
- Beside the image of the product you purchased, click on “Click Here To Access” to display all your files.
- “Right click” on each link and choose “save target as” (or “save as”) and then save it to your computer in the location you want.
STEPS TO SAVE ON YOUR PHONE OR IPAD
- First, make sure you’ve installed a PDF-viewing app that can actually save PDF files to your iPhone. Plenty are available in the App Store, but I recommend one of the four mentioned above: iBooks, Kindle, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- All set? Now, go ahead and open a PDF file on the web or in an email.
3. If you opened the PDF in your iPhone’s Safari web browser, you’ll briefly see a pair of buttons at the top of the screen: “Open in…” and “Open in [name of app].” Tap the screen to make those buttons reappear, then tap the “Open in…” button.